Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Show & Tell - My Ambition by Saige Fong

Good afternoon Mrs Choy and friends. Today, I am going to show and tell you what I want to be when I grow up. These are the things I need - pointe shoes and tutu.
This is the place I will work, in an old theatre.
Can you guess my ambition ? Yes, you are right. My ambition is to be a ballerina. As a ballerina, I can twirl, skip and leap to the beat of the beautiful music. I started to like ballet when I saw little girls in pink tutus dancing. They looked so pretty. I got interested in ballet so my mum brought me to an old theatre to watch my first ballet production "The Nutcracker". I hope one day I will become the prima ballerina in the "Swan-lake Production". Will you come and watch me dance ? This is the end of my Show And Tell. I hope you have enjoyed it. Thank you for listening.

No comments: