Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Show & Tell - My Ambition by Pierina Phan

Good afternoon Mrs Choy and friends. Today, I am going to share with you what I want to be when I grow up. Just like the name of our class 1 Agape, my ambition starts with the letter 'A'. Can you guess what it is ? My ambition is to be an artist. I want to be an artist because I love to draw. I also wish my drawings could help others to be more creative and imaginative.
 There are many different types of artwork an artist can do. These include pencil drawing, oil painting, water-colour painting, sketching and Chinese brush paintings. My favourite artist is Vincent van Gogh. His paintings are well-liked by others for their beautiful strong colours. He had more than 2,000 paintings. Here are some examples. My parents told me that there was even a song named 'Vincent - Starry, Starry Night' made to remember him and his painting.
During my free time, I love to draw. At the moment, most of my drawings are of flowers and characters from my favourite movies like 'Frozen' and 'The Little Mermaid'. Here is one of my drawings entitled 'The Magical Flower'. Do you like it ? I wish one day we can draw a big painting together for Mrs Choy. That's the end of my Show And Tell. Thank you for your attention.

No comments: